ELECTROMECHANICAL SAFETY GEAR
GLSG-22U is a progressive safety gear with mechanical and electrical components. Mechanical components are consisting of a combination of disk springs, braking elements and trigger mechanism with free movable roller.
The safety gear is activated by a compression spring.
The electrical components are used to keep the safety gear in initial position.
- Uni-directional progressive type safety gear for lifts up to 2,0 m/sn.
- Application range: maximum 1850 kg load on safety, machined guide rails 9-16 mm oiled and dry condition.
- No conventional overspeed governor system needed.
- SIL3 safety release system required (IEC 61508 compliant)
- Electronical synchronization of left and right safety gear (simultaneous gripping).
- Very short reaction time of the magnet release system ensures highest safety (low tripping speed)
- Low release force from gripped situation
- Versatile installation: can be installed either in a separate housing or on the vertical beam of the car sling.
- Small overall dimensions.
- Maintenance free operation.
- Complete traceability of the production of main components from raw material to final product with coding system stamped to the parts to enhance safety standard.
- Compliant with requirements of EN 81-20/50:2014
- EU type certified according to Lift Directive
- 100% tested and checked at factory.